The job involves managing all of the design work connected with differing types and sizes of infrastructures, namely:
- Conducting instrumental and photographic surveys
- Developing design concepts
- Carrying out the constructional design of every stage of the project’s development: preliminary, definitive and executive, managing and integrating all of the necessary documentation (drawings, technical specifications, contractual terms, technical-descriptive reports, metric calculations, constructional details)
- Expediting bureautic procedures
- Holding technical and co-ordination meetings (in English, too).
The person we are looking for has had 1-2 years’ experience in these kinds of activities, is able to work independently in them, and aspires to develop professionally.
The candidate is required to possess the appropriate technical skills:
- knowledge of project management tools for planning every stage (design and construction) of a project, implementing qualitative procedures in the running and execution of the said project, right through to its final testing and commissioning;
- knowledge of construction systems, building components and materials;
- ability to design using BIM (Building Information Modeling);
- familiarity with the following software: AUTOCAD 2D and 3D and REVIT, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Power Point, Microsoft Project and the Office package.
Prefence will be accorded candidates who possess:
- Experience in Works Management or Site Management, with ability to coordinate the different Practices (Strutturale, Edile, Impianti, IT);
- Aptitude for and interest in highly technology-focused projects and a propensity for innovation;
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English, with an extensive building-industry-specific vocabulary.
Remuneration: salary commensurate with experience.
Send your detailed CV, filling in the form, quoting the reference of the selection.
Any PORTFOLIO will be requested when you are called for an interview. Please DO NOT SEND AS AN ATTACHMENT when mailing your application.
Candidates of both genders (L.903/77) are asked to read the privacy statement (Legislative Decree no. 196/03) and to give authorisation for their personal information to be used.