The candidate will be included in the team to support the designers in the realization of the following activities:
- Conducting instrumental and photographic surveys
- Developing design concepts
- Carrying out the constructional design of every stage of the project’s development: preliminary, definitive and executive, managing and integrating all of the necessary documentation (drawings, technical specifications, contractual terms, technical-descriptive reports, metric calculations, constructional details)
- Expediting bureautic procedures
- Holding technical and co-ordination meetings (in English, too).
The candidate is required to possess the appropriate technical skills:
- knowledge of construction systems, building components and materials;
- familiarity with the following software: AUTOCAD 2D and 3D and REVIT, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Power Point, Microsoft Project and the Office package.
Prefence will be accorded candidates who possess:
- aptitude for and interest in highly technology-focused projects and a propensity for innovation;
- excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English, with an extensive building-industry-specific vocabulary.
Inquadramento: è previsto un rimborso spese.
Send your detailed CV, filling in the form, quoting the reference of the selection.
Any PORTFOLIO will be requested when you are called for an interview. Please DO NOT SEND AS AN ATTACHMENT when mailing your application.
Candidates of both genders (L.903/77) are asked to read the privacy statement (Legislative Decree no. 196/03) and to give authorisation for their personal information to be used.